Operating worldwide bunkering activities offshore and in port requires a strong and uncompromising commitment to HSEQ.
We are proud of the fact that since 2014, Monjasa has accreditation to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Monjasa’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) departments’ main purpose is to provide a safe working environment for all of our employees, whilst also ensuring the safety of those who work with us. Protection to the environment is also at the top of our risk management framework and we take all reasonable precautions to ensure our business activities cause minimal impact to this. Compliance with all relevant legislative requirements globally is of utmost importance.
Role and functionality
HSEQ management is an integral and essential part of our business. We are proud of the fact that since 2014, Monjasa has accreditation to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
DNV-GL certified quality
Occupational Health and Safety Management (18001:2007)
- We manage our business risks.
- We have emergency procedures in place for both onshore and offshore operations.
- We have safety operating procedures and risk assessments for the delivery of fuels for: ship to ship, truck to ship and truck to tank supplies.
- We have material safety data sheets for each of our products.
Environmental Management (14001:2015)
- We manage the risks our business pose on the environment.
- We manage our waste by recycling and proper disposal (onshore & offshore).
Quality Management (9001:2015)
- Consistent service delivery.
- Quality product.
- Quick resolution if issues arise.
- Excellent communication from sales through to delivery and disembarkation after supply.
- If the supply is outsourced, our customers can be rest assured that we are still monitoring the operations to ensure they receive a high-quality product and service delivery at all times.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC) details safety, environment, social and ethical requirements for suppliers, business partners and contractors.
Our SCoC applies to all entities whom Monjasa does business with. These include, but are not limited to business partners, suppliers and contractors (hereinafter referred to as; “Suppliers”).
Monjasa’s reserves the right to reasonably change the contents of the SCoC in relation to changing our corporate policies. Monjasa expects its Suppliers to accept and adapt to such changes on an ongoing basis.