Operating worldwide bunkering activities offshore and in port requires a strong and uncompromising commitment to HSEQ.
HSEQ is an integral part of our business, and we are committed to live it as part of our day to day operations in line with our values.
Respect: Caring for our people, our community, and our environment.
Ambition: Becoming first choice and satisfying our customers’ needs and expectations
Curiosity: Enquiring and relentlessly looking out for improvement
Smile & Joy: Having and maintaining a great place to work
We are proud of the fact that since 2014, Monjasa has certifications to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East & Africa and Southeast Asia.
Occupational Health and Safety Management (45001:2018)
- We manage our business risks and provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- We have emergency procedures in place for both onshore and offshore operations.
- We have material safety data sheets for each of our products.
Environmental Management (14001:2015)
- We manage the risks and impacts our business and operations pose on the environment.
- We understand our carbon footprint and seek to minimise our environmental impact.
- We manage our waste by recycling and proper disposal onshore & offshore.
Energy Management (50001:2018)
- We use data to make informed decisions about energy use and ensure operational reliability and sustainability in our offices and vessels.
- We minimise our vessel energy consumption (bunker fuel) through continuous monitoring and implementation of energy saving initiatives.
- We measure our resource consumption to identify areas of efficiency and improvement.
Quality Management (9001:2015)
- We deliver consistent service across time zones.
- We guarantee the quality of our products.
- We have an efficient claims handling process to provide a resolution if issues arise.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC) details safety, environment, social and ethical requirements for suppliers, business partners and contractors and applies to all entities whom Monjasa does business with. We expect everyone we do business with to adhere to these requirements.