Operating worldwide bunkering activities offshore and in port requires a strong and uncompromising commitment to HSEQ.
We are proud of the fact that since 2014, Monjasa has accreditation to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Monjasa’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) departments’ main purpose is to provide a safe working environment for all of our employees, whilst also ensuring the safety of those who work with us. Protection of the environment is also at the top of our risk management framework and we take all reasonable precautions to ensure our business activities cause minimal impact to this. Compliance with all relevant legislative requirements globally is of utmost importance.
Role and functionality
HSEQ management is an integral and essential part of our business. We are proud of the fact that since 2014, Monjasa has accreditation to the following global standards across all of our offices and operations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
DNV-GL certified quality
Occupational Health and Safety Management (18001:2007)
- We manage our business risks.
- We have emergency procedures in place for both onshore and offshore operations.
- We have safety operating procedures and risk assessments for the delivery of fuels for: ship to ship, truck to ship and truck to tank supplies.
- We have material safety data sheets for each of our products.
Environmental Management (14001:2015)
- We manage the risks our business pose on the environment.
- We manage our waste by recycling and proper disposal (onshore & offshore).
Quality Management (9001:2015)
- We deliver consistent service across major time zones.
- We guarantee the quality of our products.
- We have an efficient claims handling process to provide a resolution if issues arise.
- We maintain excellent communication from sales through delivery and disembarkation after supply.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC) details safety, environment, social and ethical requirements for suppliers, business partners and contractors and applies to all entities whom Monjasa does business with. We expect everyone we do business with to adhere to these requirements and any changes made to it in relation to changing our corporate policies.
The Maritime Standard – The Green Shipping Award 2018
Maritime Standard recognised Monjasa for leading the way in sustainable bunkering operations and managing our environmental impacts, winning Monjasa the Green Shipping Award 2018.
Seatrade Maritime – The Safety & Quality Award 2018
At the Seatrade Maritime Awards, Monjasa won the Safety and Quality Award 2018 recognising Monjasa’s risk management approach and commitment to providing a first-class service resulting in a 99.2% satisfaction rate across 4,302 deliveries during 2018.