Monjasa’s Data Protection department continuously reviews security procedures, system access, and handling of customer data.
Role and functionality
The Data Protection department has an independent role within the Monjasa Group, which reports directly to management on non-conformities, system deviations and threats that pose Monjasa.
We also support customers with privacy related inquires, internal forensic investigations into suspicious activities, and assist employees with phishing e-mails and online fraud.
The department has the responsibility for areas related to Data Security, System Access and Threat Management.
To reach the desired level of information security, we utilise different initiatives, such as internal audits, technical security tests, configuration review, threat intelligence gathering, log analysis, and user behavioural analytics.
- Follow International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO 27001).
- Comply with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Continuous collaboration with Denmark’s National Cyber Crime Center (NC3).
- Continuous IT security and privacy training of our employees.
- Supporting customers with inquires related to data protection.
For access or correction of customer or personal data, please contact: