Monjasa is always on the look for experienced and proactive Bunker Traders with ambitions to develop in an international bunker company.
Monjasa is a leading global partner in the oil and shipping industry who believes strongly in driving Personal Business. We aim to inspire our business partners and become first choice by challenging status quo with our original solutions. We are thus on the lookout for potential colleagues who can identify with Monjasa’s values and are capable of building strong relations and engaging in networks around the world.
As Bunker Trader in Monjasa you will join our teams characterised by proactivity, dedication and passion for the industry. Your primary role is day-to-day trading, focusing on sales and purchase of bunker fuel, as well as logistical planning to optimise profits. You will be in contact with networks all over the world and have an international exposure.
Areas of focus
- Develop and maintain a solid and stable portfolio of customers
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction by building strong personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions.
- Provide internal support by surveying ports/regions, tracking vessel movements, and coordinating fuel delivery
The ideal candidate - professional skills
- Experience from the shipping, maritime, or oil industry especially in bunker trading and/or supply
- A good network within the shipping community is an advantage
- Sales experience with documented results
- Fluent in written/oral English
The ideal candidate - personal skills
- Driven and resilient with a high customer focus
- Strong at building personal relations
- Ability to work both in teams and individually
- Entrepreneurial flair, sees new market opportunities and engaging with business partners as a motivational part of the job
- Flair for numbers, analysis and negotiation
Monjasa offers an exciting job in a global organisation, where you will be a part of a young and ambitious team. We always strive to be the best team player – and when it comes to us being the preferred working place of our candidates, we might owe it to our excellent working environment, which reflects the company’s expectations towards employees:
“Expect something more than the usual and perform above average”.
At Monjasa, we live our values and offer a fully competitive salary in the market based on your actual qualifications and the job at hand.
Monjasa is a leading global partner in the oil and shipping industries. Our core business includes reselling and physical supply of marine fuels, oil trading, terminal operations, agency, and ship-owning activities on a global level.
We are characterised by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and has achieved strong growth on a global scale since our humble start in 2002. Financially, Monjasa is recognised as a very robust business partner and our revenue exceeds USD 1.2 billion in 2016 - or equivalent to 4 million tons of bunker fuels supplied every year. The fleet currently consists of some 20 tankers vessels.
The Monjasa Group also offers pioneering offshore hotel and project services through the C-Bed Floating Hotels trade name.
We encourage you to read much more about the company, the job application process and some good and valuable advice on how to best position yourself for the open job listing at: www.monjasa.com/careers
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm UTC-05:00 on this number: +507 202 5231.